Hey, parents! Who here thinks chess is a profoundly complicated, layered, and almost unattainable game? Anyone feeling daunted by the idea of teaching your child how to play? You’re not alone! From the game’s roots in seventh-century India to its recent resurgence in...
Happy beginning to the summer from Chess at Three! Chess at Three exists to provide “ah-ha” moments for children. We do this by telling silly stories that allow children to discover why the chess pieces move the way they do. So naturally, we’re used to having a lot...
Top 6 reasons to take a private chess lesson with us in the Hamptons
1. Keeps the mind sharp throughout the summer!
2. We make chess fun and active!
3. Convenience of travel - We come to you!
4. Your child gets to learn in your own home (or backyard! Outdoor chess is fun!)
5. Convenience of schedule - your choice of day and time.
6. Best tutors from the city!
Chess at Three has an international network of Certified Storytellers (Chess Tutors) who provide one-on-one lessons or group sessions in your home.
We utilize a unique cast of characters, in fun and interactive stories; children progressively learn to play chess. Our stories focus on why chess pieces move in their own unique ways and are supported by activities that cement chess knowledge in your child’s mind.